Tuesday, September 4, 2007

So you can see there are several agency peeping behind your myspace ,facebook and gmail accounts.They claim that they are the leading myspace & email account password hacking website on the internet today.

Want to checkout that agency here you go http://atxseo.com/

Want to hear there offers

Facebook.com -- Instant $75.00
Yahoo.com -- Instant $75.00
Gmail.com -- Instant $75.00
Msn.com -- Instant $75.00
AOL.com -- Instant $60.00
Hotmail.com -- Instant $75.00
Myspace.com -- Instant $75.00
Myspace.com -- 4 Day $50.00

So cheap right?

So if they know to hack these accounts then why cant they crack the passwords paypal accounts and be the next Bill Gates.Hey Gates I didn't mean you alone:)

4 Comments:

Charlie said...

I have used atxseo.com several times and they are the only hacking website I would trust.

Unknown said...

no its miles cheaper to hack a friends myspace on www.myspazbang.co.nr

Charlie said...

I have tried that myspazbang.co.nr and I paid for a service and I never received it.

Kevin2342 said...

View Private Facebook Profiles
http://facebookhacking.info